So, you just bought a new Mac. Now what!
If you signed up for a .Mac account, you can take advantage of the fr.ee tutorials. But if you are having trouble, or want some hands-on training, you might want some human intervention.
That's where I come in.
I can train you one-on-one on YOUR computer.
Want to know more about the cool software that comes on your new Mac?
Or how you can use your digital camera, video camera, iPhone and iPod?
Here are the sorts of questions I can answer for you:
- Email management:
- Do you have more than one email, but don't know how to make the other account work with Mail?
- Would you like your email to sort into folders?
- How can you set up your computer to protect your documents when your adult kids (or grand kids) come to visit?
- What will having a .Mac account do for you?
- How can you set up a template in Pages?
Here's what to do:
- Make a list of what you want to cover.
- Then decide what you want to learn first.
- The good news: I am available for sessions in YOUR home on YOUR computer from 8:00am through 9:00pm.
The nitty-gritty: My appreciation rate is $45/hour. Travel time is charged one-way if it takes me more than 30 minutes to get to your place.
Why hire me? I have:
- been using a Macintosh since 1988.
- an educational background as a teacher.
- an ability to simplify technology to make it understandable.
- been a Mac consultant/trainer for 18 years.
I am based in the Cleveland, Ohio area and service Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, Lorain, Medina, and Summit counties.
I'm also good over the phone. I help my 86-year-old father regularly with his Mac, and he lives in florida.
Call me at 216-408-2482 or email me at the mail link below.