Is your Mac acting up?
Lost files? Scanner broken?
Macs are quite intuitive, however, sometimes you hit a brick wall. You may need someone to knock down the wall, or you may just need someone to knock a few bricks out for you so you can knock down the wall yourself.
Whatever you need, I can help you, either in person or over the phone.
I will work with you one-on-one on YOUR computer or iPhone.
Here are the sorts of isues I can help you with:
- Email management:
- Do you have more than one email, but don't know how to make the other account work with Mail?
- Would you like your email to sort into folders?
- Do you know how to attach a file, and save an attachment you receive?
- How can you set up your computer to protect your documents when your adult kids (or grand kids) come to visit?
- What will having a .Mac account do for you?
- How can you set up a template in Pages?
- How can you back up? Using Time Machine? Using Apple's Backup application that comes with a .Mac account? Or third party software?
- Installing software.
- Managing and organizing your files on your computer, in your email, and in your dock.
- Fix Keychain problems.
- Help you set up a cable or DSL modem, Apple Airport, or WiFi router.
Here's what to do:
- Make a list of what you want to cover.
- Then decide what you want to accomplish first.
- The good news: I am available for sessions in YOUR home on YOUR computer from 8:00am through 9:00pm.
The nitty-gritty: My appreciation rate is $45/hour. Travel time is charged one-way if it takes me more than 30 minutes to get to your place.
Why hire me? I have:
- been using a Macintosh since 1988.
- an educational background as a teacher.
- an ability to simplify technology to make it understandable.
- been a Mac consultant/trainer for 18 years.
I am based in the Cleveland, Ohio area and service Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, Lorain, Medina, and Summit counties.
I'm also good over the phone. I help my 86-year-old father regularly with his Mac, and he lives in florida.
Call me at 216-408-2482 or email me at the mail link below.